Search This Blog

Happy Birthday Sakine Meiko !

Today is the birthday of our Sakine Meiko !
SO lets wish her a very happy birthday . Like i always do i will wish here from all my vistors and will interview but first let me tell you about her  -



Birthday - 5 November 2004
Gender - Female
Type - Vocal/Choir
Place - Crypton Future Media

SO Now , I am off to her home !

( reaches her home and rings the bell )
( Meiko Opens the door )

Me - Hello Meiko ! A very Happy Birthday !

Meiko - AH ! Yoshino ? Thanx a lot !

Me - Welcome ! It's My pleasure !

Meiko - SO ... How are you ?

Me - I am good and how about you ?
Meiko - As usual very nice .

Me - May i ask you a question ?

Meiko - Yes , Sure !

Me - Are you and Kaito brothers and sisters  ?

Meiko - Thats a tough one ! You know there are many people who say we are and some say no .                   But to me Kaito is like an elder brother !

Me - ( Looks at my watch and gets astonished when it shows 9:00pm ) Ah ! it's 9:00pm Gotta go and report. Happy Birthday Again ! Live Long and Happily 

Meiko - Thanx for the wish ! Bye and same to you too . 

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment