Search This Blog

Vocaloid Karaoke

LET'S SEE WHAT OUR VOCALOIDS ARE DOING IN THE KARAOKE !!!
LET'S SEE WHO IS SINGING FIRST AND WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING !!!
OH !!! It's our own MIKU
AND I WILL BE THERE TO TELL WHAT ALL IS GOING ALL !!!

MIKU - I will rock the atmosphere ! (starts singing )

ME - What a spirit !

LUKA - Do it over , too much of irritation

KAITO - I am dead !!!

GACKPOID - What kind of trouble it is ?

RIN - This too deadly . I don't know how is Len keeping up with it

LEN - Hey Meiko what are you doing ?

MEIKO - Oh dear Len

ME - Looks like no one liked Miku's song ha ha

NOW NEXT IS RIN !!!


RIN - Please keep it down everyone !

MIKU - Come on Rin sing !

LEN - I am so happy that Meiko left me . Best of Luck Rin and i will select a song for you .

LUKA - Huh ! stop it and please sing !

KAITO - Wow sing Rin  !

MEIKO - Ha ! the drink is very nice !

GACKPOID - Why is Meiko after me ?

Now next is LEN !
Len Come Up and Rock !

LEN - I know everyone will like my music ! Haaaa

RIN - Len please stop your music is hearting my ears

MIKU - I am feeling hungry ! 

LUKA - What an awful voice why is he singing so ?

MEIKO - Ha ! be aware Kaito i am gonna turn in pieces
KAITO - Hey Meiko ! please Leave me I am sick of it !

GACKPOID - Please stop it Len you sing so badly !

ME - I guess no one liked Len's song . He he he he he 
Now who is next  ?
Oh it's Kaito and Gackpoid singing together 
I hope it will be nice to hear them sing together !

KAITO and GACKPOID - We know that everyone is liking our song !
LUKA - It is such an irritating song let me change it !

RIN - ( sleeping ) Hmmm ..... Oh i know i am the attraction  of the show

ME - Rin is seeing a very nice dream i guess ! She might not be able to bear those awful songs ! Ha ha 

LEN - Oh pleas stop the song i cant's hear it anymore !

MEIKO - Oh dear Miku i like you so much !

MIKU - Oh Meiko please leave me > Get away from me !!!

ME - I guess it is really hard time for Miku ! Best of luck Miku ! ( Wipes of Sweat )

Last but not the least it is our own Meiko !
Meiko come up on the stage and rock !

MEIKO - Here i am to spread the joy of my wonderful song !

LEN - Ouch ! something is stuck between my butts but i can't get up to take it because Meiko's voice is so painful !

RIN - Oh ! why did i get up the voice is awful !

MIKU - It is so irritating . First Meiko gave thousands of kisses and know she is killing us by singing in such a bad voice !

KAITO - Am I dead ?

LUKA - Ouch ! my head is hurting this is all because of Meiko's bad style of singing which made me bump into the wall ! 

GACKPOID - Meiko am I your chair that you are keeping your leg upon me ?

ME - I think it is tough time for everyone !
Next Luka come up on the stage !

LUKA- Sorry i can't sing because of the bump on my head !

ME -  I WISH THAT YOU ALL ENJOYED THE KARAOKE . BUT I DON'T THINK ANY OF OUR VOCALOID CLUB MEMBER LIKED IT ! THOUGH IT WAS INTERESTING TO WATCH !

11 comments:

  1. lol oh my gosh i cant get over it. its just to funny!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice page girl ^>^ i love the kareoke -srry if i spelled it wrong- im english im jappanesse-
    and i gusse im the first peep 2 comment -yeah
    call me Miku alright?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO FUNNY! I LOVE VOCALOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gakupo is sleeping under the table??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha awesome! love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Later that... all go sleeping ^-^'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last.one..... len and kaito: ( I like kaito x len...) in corner.... me: Len what r u doing to kaito?! ( making out under the table.........) lol so cute!

    ReplyDelete