Search This Blog

Happy Birthday Nekomura Iroha !!!

Me - Hello everyone !
  ( Greats everyone seeing )
Me- I am standing outside our birthday girl's house door and the girl is no one else than Nekomura - chan
  ( Rings the bell )
  ( Len opens the door )
Len - Yes ? How can i help you ?
Me - Ahhhh ! Len - Kun ! It's me Yoshino i was there with you at your Karaoke i reported it also to my blog .        Remember me ?
Len - Ahhhhh ! Yoshino - Chan , please come in .
Me- Len where is Nekomura - Chan ?
Len -Neko ? I'll just send her , please wait .
Me - Thanks
    ( Len goes in and sends Nekomura )
    ( As Nekomura enters she receives a tight hug from me and after getting apart i shake her hand and down )
Me - Happy Birthday Nekomura - chan !
Nekomura - Thank you
Me - Hi ! I am  from the website http://vocaloidislife.blogspot.com and I want to wish you Happy Birthday
         From all my visitors and Interview you too!
Nekomura - Me ? Am I so Popular ?
Me - ( Laughs ) Yes ! Indeed you are !
Nekomura - feels like heaven
Me - Hey ! Nekomura earlier you and Yuuki used to be the smallest in vocaloid but now Ryuuto has come , 
         how do you feel ?
Nekomura - Mmmmmmm.... When he wasn't here we used to feel very annoyed because we were the young
         ones because everyone was too much elder to us ! Though they were kiddish too .
Me - I understand , please continue .........
Nekomura - But now Ryuuto has come and we feel elderly !
Me - This makes me thinks that Ryuuto is lucky for you
Nekomura - yeah !
Me - I have seen many people go crazy for you and thus they end up doing your cosplay here have a look.
      ( Shows the photo of them in my mobile )

Nekomura - Wow ! If i am sleeping don't wake me !
Me - It doesn't ends here .
    ( opens my lapyop and shows her the fan made images of her )
Nekomura - Amazing !
Me - Indeed it is !
Nekomura - who does these all things !
Me - your fans 
Nekomura - My fans ?
Me - ( Laughs ) Yes !
Me - What is your own favorite song  ?
Nekomura - Not Decided yet 
Me - ( Looks at my watch ) Ohhhh.... no It's 9:55 pm .
         I must huury back ! Bye 
Nekomura - Bye 
Me - Happy Birthday again !
Nekomura - Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment