Search This Blog

Happy birthday Rin and Len kagamine !

ME - ( Talking to the readers/viewers )
         Hello everyone !
         Today I Yoshino is going to wish our Kagamien twins a GREAT Happy Birthday !

         But  before it a short info on them if you dont know them -
 
          Kagamine Rin & Len (鏡音リン ・レン) is the second product released on December 27, 2007, they are                Vocaloid2 Character Vocal Series developed by Crypton Future Media Ltd. (CFM), male voice (Len) and female voice (Rin). Their family name was from the developing code combining Kagami (鏡, mirror) and Ne(音, sound).


ME - Hey Everyone ! I am on my way on to their house !
  
        ( But suddenly stops when sees Rin in her Roadroller and Len seeing her )
        ( eh ? what ? RIn is charging towards Len in her roadroller )

Len - AHH ! Rin stop 
Rin - He he he he he he


Me - ( i have to inttrupt )
         Hey guys !
( Both stop and starre at me )

( Rin gets off the roadroller and Len comes forward , they both confronte me .)


Me - ( I say very happily )
        Happy Birthday Len and Rin !

Len - ( Smiles and says )

         Ahhhh thanks Yoshino
Rin - ........... ( Starres me as if i am a ghost )
Rin - Eh ? ( Trying to recall me )
Me - ( Looks sad ) 
        You dont recall me Rin ?
Rin - ( Puts her hand behind her head amd says )
        He he he he sorry 
( Rins hits Len with her elbow and whispers )


Rin - ( Whispers ) 
        I forgot her Who is she ?

Len - ( Whispers back ) 

         She Is Yoshino , She reported our Karaoke Party and reports our programs at her blog.
Rin - Oh ! Thanks Yoshino
Me - ( Gets back to normal )
        Oh ! at least you recognized me .
        Well would you mind me accompanying you both ?
Len - Oh ! Not at all
Rin - Oh Yes ! we would love it 
Me - Oh thats so great !


( So we chose to go to cafe )
( On the way we yalked )


Me - So , Len and Rin couild you sing a song for me . I love it when you bothe sing together.
Len and RIn - Of course !


( they sing Their song Magnet )
  Me - ( claps with glee )
          It was .. so.... so .....great !
Len - It was nothing that great 
Rin - ( Pats my back so hard that i was about to fall )
        It was not so great !


Me - well guys bye !
Len - bye 
Rin - bye 


No comments:

Post a Comment